March 7, 2011

Awaken Conference 2011

Wow. Gods love is so powerful! His love is beyond anything I can comprehend in this moment of my life. 
I spent my weekend at an all young ladies conference in sterling heights, Michigan. Coming into this experience I had no idea on what to expect, Ive never been to an Awaken conference, let alone a conference in general. But let me tell you, this experience was way beyond what I had expected. It was so beautiful seeing almost 2000 girls singing "Holy, Holy, God Almighty!" with hands raised in the air, down on their knees, praising God. 
One thing I wasn't so sure about was the preaching. You know, sometimes you get those old stinky guys that just make you wanna go to bed. But in this case, that didn't happen. Actually, I was awakened! I felt like every one of the speakers were speaking right to me. 
We are the blood of Jesus. It's not who you are, its whose you are. God said: "Im just not leading you, Im leading you into a glorious destiny."
We are exactly like a lioness. (If you get the chance, I would recommend the book Lioness Arising, by Lisa Bevere, I just bought the book yesterday, and I already love it)
You cant be containable if you're not available. 
We are princess warriors of God. We are daughters of God. Each girl belongs to a royal family, and indeed thats Jesus Chris. I am his princess warrior. A warrior princess does not give up when things get hard, she knows who she is representing, she wears a crown and picks up a sword.   
One thing that really stuck out to me this weekend was this: An enemy is never a person, it's the devil. When you know who your enemy is, you know who you belong too. 
God is my life. He is my savior. He is my everyday. He is my praise! He is my source. My everything! My life is dedicated to him. In the end, I wanna be in your arms, God <3
This song was sung at the Awaken Conference 
It is one of the most powerful songs I have ever heard
I know you, I love you, I gave my life to save you
- Yours truly :)