July 9, 2011

It was our one year anniversary

July 4, 2011 celebrates one year my Fiance and I have been together. Can you say AHW!
One of the best decisions, if not the best decision of my life...

We took many weeks to figure out what we wanted to do for our anniversary!! We wanted it to be very special. So... we decided to go to Mackinaw city. SOO BEAUTIFUL :)
We packed up Monday morning and headed up north.  <3 We spent the whole day walking downtown buying fudge and treats and souvenirs!! We had the most romantic dinner at the Dixie Saloon. I am so blessed to be loved by the man of my dreams.


Here are some pictures from our trip! <3


Firework!

Firework!

Going over the mackinaw bridge!


Theres the bridge!

On our way there!

On our way there!

Going over the bridge!

Little baby fell asleep on the way!

Thunder falls!

Driving!! 
Here are some pictures from our trip! <3