January 25, 2012

December 23, 2011

When I was a little girl I had always dreamed about that magical day of saying "I do." All of the beautiful roses, the twinkling lights, who my wonderful bridesmaids would be, and of course what my beautiful Wedding dress would look like.  With my sailor graduating boot camp November 18, and him being able to come home for Christmas stand down, that gave us exactly 1 short and stressful month to plan the most beautiful and most perfect Wedding day for us.   
After a few weeks of planning we decided to have the ceremony at a beautiful white Church, that looked like it was straight out of a movie. 
The reception was at a local Catholic hall. It was a beautiful reception site, and just perfect for Dylan and I. With the help of our wonderful families, we made it the most gorgeous setting you could think of. We had mistletoe and garland with beautiful lights wrapped inside everywhere. It was absolutely perfect.
I could not of been more happy with the way it turned out and with the man I married. I can not wait to see what the present and future has in store for us!