December 15, 2010

Its Christmas Time

This is my most favorite time of the year, not only because of the reason of the season, or the snow outside, or how cheery everyone is, but because of the decorating. I am one of those crazy people who loves to decorate for the holidays, or even in general. All though I do not have my own house/ apartment yet, I had to enjoyment of helping my mom this year. And I know next year when Dylan and I are all settled down, we will have the most beautiful, decorated house on the block.

Our Beautiful Christmas TREE

This is our beautiful house

Right when you walk up to our front door

When is was snowing outside, side view

Front door

In our kitchen, looking out to the backyard

Our foyer, candy cane land

Under the mistletoe 
This would have to be my most favorite Christmas song:
Most Wonderful Time of the Year


-Juliet