February 20, 2011

A look back: 2010

I know its been almost two months since the new year, but I just wanted to take some time and reflect on everything amazing that happened in my life. 

Wow, I can't believe another year has come and gone. For myself 2010 was a year of learning, growth and love. I've entered 2011 with high hopes and anticipation. But first, I want to reflect on last year.

clip_image001_000.jpg

My senior year! Wow, I cant believe I started my senior year of high school. This year, I became homeschool. Which 
taught me what responsibility and motivation really meant. I no longer have to rely on my teachers or classmates to explain to me what I was supposed to do anymore. Everything I do now, I do all by myself. 



I fell In love 

 2010 was definitely a year full of Love. I learned no only what love meant, but what being in love really means. 


I got baptized into my wonderful church that is filled with such an amazing God. 



I went to the Zac Brown Band Concert!!


zbbchickenfried.jpg

Ive never really been to a "real concert!" I am so blessed to go with my beautiful Fiance. I had such a blast. 


I became engaged 




October 10, 2010 was by far the best day of my life. This beautiful man got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I am so grateful to have such a gracious, loving man in my life.

Lastly, I discovered my passion for photography. 

That wraps up some of my highlights of 2010. I'm thankful that I have so much to look forward to this year in 2011. Cant Wait!

Happy New Year!