December 16, 2011

Time is Flying by

Dear Blog,

Sorry I have been ignoring you. I have just been so busy with Dylan graduating bootcamp, planning our wedding, and finding out we are having a beautiful baby girl. Yes, I said it, we are having a beautiful baby girl, and yes, we finally have a date set for the wedding and it is only 7 days away!! ahhhww :) I have never been so excited for something in my whole entire life.

To start off, Dylan graduated from bootcamp on November 18, 2011. I have never been so proud of him in our year and a half of being together. He is now in Groton, CT for submarine school and will be there until April. Here are some pictures from his graduation.
 After his graduation :)

 Dylan's division, 005

He looks so Handsome in his dress blues

Our Wedding is set for 12-23-11.
My wonderful Fiance flies home from submarine school on the 19th at midnight. I can not wait to have him in my arms once again. I cant imagine the feeling I am going to get when I start to walk down that isle and see this beautiful man who is going to be my husband standing there.


Dylan and I found out were being blessed with a beautiful baby girl due April 14, 2012. I am so excited beyond words to have her enter into our lives. Words can not even describe how beautiful it was to see her for the first time. We have the name Adelyn Rae picked out for her. :)


- Soon to be Navy Wife (7 days)