December 20, 2010

What A Great Day!

One thing I can say I love doing, is shopping, not just for myself, but for other people also. I spent my whole day Christmas shopping, 7 1/2 hours. Woo, I am oh so tired.
I ended up going to the mall first, the mall is absolutely gorgeous around Christmas time, all the decorations, the friendly greeters, I love it all.
My first pit stop in side the mall was Forever21, which is my favorite store, I love all the clothes and the jewelry is to die for, not to mention everything is priced so cheaply, and still has a great quality. I ended up getting me two cute little sweaters, and earrings to match for myself.
After I was all done shopping for myself, It was Dylan's turn. I was quit nervous, seeing this is our first Christmas together, and I want to make it perfect for us. I cant reveal until after Christmas what I got for him, but let me tell you, he surely will be surprised.
When shopping was all finished, I came home and started wrapping the presents, which is one of my favorite parts of Christmas!!!  I had the most beautiful wrapping paper, red and white strips (candy cane.) As well as big red and white bows. I had the time of my life today, being all Christmasy.



-Juliet