February 15, 2011

Wow what a great Valentines Day

This by far was most wonderful Valentine's day I have ever had. In fact, it was my first Valentines day with my romantic Fiance, Dylan. He sure made it a night to remember.
I woke up in the morning so excited, I started to get ready way before the time was needed. I had the cutest little outfit on, some dark black leggings, black leather high heels (he bought me for Christmas,) a cute heart shaped Vneck shirt with my hair strait and my bangs pinned back, but what made my outfit the most beautiful outfit, was my coat. My favorite coat ever, which I only wear on special occasions. Its a long beautiful white petite coat, with buttons down the front, absolutly gorgeous.
As soon as I was all ready, my Dylan came and picked me up at my home. WOW! Did he look stunning, Ive never seen him so dressed up, and it took my breath away. Knowing I am going to marry a man, who has style, words cant even explain!

All I really knew about our evening was dinner and a movie. I didn't know all the details, so I was quit surprised. HE HAD THE MOST ROMANTIC CANDLE LIT DINNER YOU COULD HAVE! He had everything, the flowers, the balloons, the champagne, (sparking red grape juice, were still underaged) he even had a little bowl of ice to put the champagne in!! Can you say WOW!
First he served me salad, which was very yummy. Then came our main dish. I have to say I was surprised with how beautiful it turned out. He made a heart shaped pizza, and must I add pizza is my favorite. (See pictures below) And was very delicious. I love a man who can cook!! <3 Then of course came desert. We had homemade strawberry cupcakes that I made. Actually we made them together, but they were part of his valentines present. After dinner, Dylan rented the movie Ramona and Beezus, which turned out to be a really cute movie. We cuddled and talked, and sang songs to each other! The best Valentines I could ever ask for. THE BEST PART OF IT ALL, WAS MY PRESENT! He got us tickets to see Keith Urban in July!! I LOVE KEITH URBAN, one of my favorite country singers ever!

My beautiful Fiance and I on Valentines 

The beautiful heart shaped pizza he made me